No Tweets available. Login as Admin to see more details.
- Utility BillingUtility Billing within the Finance Department for the Town of Lexington.
- Meter TechniciansThis position is responsible for gathering the meter readings for all water/sewer accounts each month for billing.
- Customer ServiceThe customer service position receipts all money that comes in to the town for payments (e.g. court, business license, permits, CCF's, Rental fees for town facilities, water/sewer payments).
- AccountingGet information about the Office of Accounts Payable.
- FinanceThe mission of the Finance Department is to provide outstanding customer service to both internal and external customers in a professional, cost efficient and effective manner, provide citizens, customers, decision makers and other interested parties with useful, timely and accurate information, and account for and safeguard the financial resources of the Town.
- ZoningLearn more about the zoning staff's responsibilities and processes.
- July 2020Mayor's Message for July 2020.
- TransportationThe Town of Lexington Department of Streets and Transportation.
- SanitationThe Town provides residential garbage collection. This is done through a contract with Advanced Disposal.
- ParksThe Town of Lexington Parks Department maintains the town owned parks.
Leave a Local Review!