No Tweets available. Login as Admin to see more details.
- InspectionsFind out how to contact our Building Inspectors to schedule your commercial or residential building project inspection.
- Council Member Steve BakerSteve Baker has been a resident of Lexington for 15 years.
- Council Member Kathy ManessMrs. Kathy Maness was elected to Lexington Town Council in 2004 and was reelected in 2008.
- Planning CommissionThe Planning Commission is charged with reviewing site plans for residential and commercial development, regularly updating the Town's Comprehensive Plan, and making a recommendation to Town Council about amendments to any of the Town's land-use ordinances, rezonings, planned developments, the zoning district and road classification of a parcel upon annexation, and road reclassifications.
- Building Codes Board of AppealsThe Town of Lexington Building Codes Board of Appeals consists of 5 members who are appointed to 3-year terms, must be Town residents and must have building experience. The Board holds its meetings when a request is submitted.
- Historic Preservation BoardThe Historic Preservation Board promotes the purposes of historic preservation, reviews and recommends the designation of individual historic properties and districts, reviews plans and applications for construction within designated historic districts.
- Advisory CommitteeThe Advisory Committee has the responsibility to consider, study, investigate and make recommendations to the Council on issues pertinent to the Town at the request of Council.
- Board of Zoning AppealsThe Board of Zoning Appeals hears requests for variances from the Town's land-use ordinances, and hears appeals of decisions made by the administrators of the town's land-use ordinances.
- Traffic CommitteeThe Traffic Committee has the responsibility to build a consensus among Town, County, Community, State entities and Legislative Delegation leaders to find constructive solutions to traffic problems and to make traffic flow recommendations to Council.
- Accommodations Tax Advisory CommitteeThe Accommodations Tax Advisory Committee makes recommendations on the expenditures of revenue generated from the accommodations tax.
Leave a Local Review!