- Facility RentalsThe Town of Lexington offers a variety of state-of-the-art rental facilities available for your next event.
- Mayor & CouncilThe Lexington Town Council is composed of 7 members including the mayor. They are responsible for setting policies, approving budgets, determining tax rates, and determining water and sewer rates.
- August 2019Mayor's Message for August, 2019
- UtilitiesThe Utilities Department oversees the maintenance of the water and sewer lines for the Town of Lexington.
- FinanceThe mission of the Finance Department is to provide outstanding customer service to both internal and external customers in a professional, cost efficient and effective manner, provide citizens, customers, decision makers and other interested parties with useful, timely and accurate information, and account for and safeguard the financial resources of the Town.
- Special OperationsThe Special Operations Division is comprised of several subdivisions under the authority of Lieutenant Thomas Stowe.
- Professional StandardsThe Office of Professional Standard's (OPS) purpose is to ensure that the honor and integrity of the Lexington Police Department is steadfastly maintained.
- Administrative StaffThe Administrative Services staff reports directly to the Chief of Police.
- Get a Police ReportPolice Reports are available by visiting the Police Department during normal business hours, which are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. until 5 p.m., excluding weekends.
- Patrol DivisionThe Patrol Division is presently made up of 25 officers and supervised by Lieutenant Matt Timmerman. There are 4 shifts led by a Sergeant. The Sergeants strive to insure proper patrol coverage by assigning their officer to specified Districts in Town.
Leave a Local Review!