- Citizen's Police AcademyThe Citizen's Police Academy was started in 2004 and provides an opportunity for the Town of Lexington community to learn firsthand about the various operations of the Lexington Police Department.
- February 2019Mayors Message for February, 2019.
- Community Action TeamAt its heart, community oriented policing is a philosophy under which enforcement, prevention, problem solving, and community involvement are used simultaneously to attack crime and its root causes. Because community oriented policing requires a proactive approach to be successful, the police and community must work together as partners in identifying and addressing issues and problems.
- SanitationThe Town provides residential garbage collection. This is done through a contract with Advanced Disposal.
- Parks and SanitationGet information about the Town's parks and sanitation work.
- Emergency Services TeamThe Emergency Service Team (E.S.T.) was founded in the spring of 2002 to allow the Lexington Police Department to better prepare for critical incidents and homeland defense.
- Victim's ServicesThe Town of Lexington began its victim's advocate program in October 1999 to provide assistance to all individual crime victims.
- AccreditationGet information about accreditation.
- Mission StatementTo provide exceptional police service while building a partnership with the community we serve.
- Major Matt DavisMajor Matt Davis rose through the ranks of the department and was promoted to Lieutenant of the Criminal Investigation Division in 2006 and served there until Chief Green reassigned him to Special Operations Commander in 2012. Major Davis was promoted to Assistant Chief in April of 2015.
Leave a Local Review!